Party of Five

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall days and art nights!

Caleb has "Hat Day" coming up at school. He said he wants to wear a Spartan hat. So... his father made him one. That's right. My husband who is an amazing hands on father figured out how to make a paper-mache Spartan hat.

It's not 100% completed but how cool is that!?!?

Of course, he can't leave Faith out. So he is making her a Tiara.







I'll put a new picture on when that is all done. It's on the back porch drying now.

Since Dad was getting messy, I thought we all should. So we had art night!


Faith was very excited to make more pictures for her Mimi. Every chance she gets, she wants to make something for Mimi.  (you'll be getting more mail soon, Bonnie!)




Before our art night got underway, Caleb and Faith were playing. Not sure what they were playing but they were using their imaginations so I'm happy. Faith got dressed up like Cleopatra.

And Caleb dressed up as... well, we don't know what he was dressed up as. A really odd 10 year old, I think.

Faith wouldn't even stand in the same picture as him. I think Buster was a little bothered too. Yes, he is wearing a foot brace and an arm brace. No, there is nothing wrong with him.
Well, he has not broken or sprained appendages.



Aside from letting our creative sides show through, we also played outside on this amazing gorgeous fall day. Ashley loves to be outside. I almost wish she would hurry up and learn to walk so that she would stop ruining all of her clothes crawling everywhere. Did I just wish my baby to grow up quicker? Ugh.




It was a good weekend. These nice weathered weekends are going to be far and few between. We enjoy them so much right now but will be excited for our first snowfall. Can't wait to take all the kids sledding! But right now, I have a really big mess to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment