Party of Five

Friday, November 18, 2011

It's been a week...

Overbooked myself several days this week, had too much laundry and too little time and long nights with a baby that is over babied by her momma.
I was nearly in tears this evening praying for nighttime so all the kids could go to bed. And then I saw this....

Now I'm sitting on the couch crying because this sweet baby girl will be 10 months old when we wake up tomorrow. And these times are going to become fewer and fewer and before I know it, I won't have a baby at all anymore. And the other two that I was considering selling on Craigslist, will no longer be small either. And one day, it will be completely silent. And I won't have all of their activities to keep my booked or over booked during the days. And I won't have anyone waking me during the night.
That's when I'll rest.
For now, I'll just enjoy the noise and chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment