Party of Five

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Renaissance Festival and the Wench

I love that I can call someone a Wench at the Renaissance and get away with it. We had an amazing time at the festival! A huge thank you to Carol for those tickets. So awesome.
Caleb tried on every single piece of armor that he could.


And Faith got to be a Princess.


She even met a few...

It was a great day!

Except for the one Wench who attempted to mess with us. She gladly took my $20 for Faith's $2 swing ride, didn't give me change and insisted she did. No worries. We left with our $20 full refund and the business card of the Director of Renaissance Marketing who promised us tickets to next years festival. Take that Wench.
We aren't taking the tickets though. That wasn't the point. Customer service just seems to be a thing of the past and it really ticks me off. All we wanted was our change. And being able to call her a Wench with my money in hand makes it all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment