Party of Five

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Birdhouse

So a few months ago, during one of my late night feedings with Ashley, I heard strange noises in the wall. I told Jamie about it and he passed it off as my sleep deprivation. After it continued, I expressed my desire to have Billy the Exterminator visit.
Then one morning, I came down stairs and saw this.....


That's right. It's a hole. This hole went from the living room all the way to the outside. I could look out of it and see the trees! I didn't. I was terrified a bird would peck my eyball. And I was terrified one would get in the house and attack my family. Terrified. I completely flipped out. I called Jamie and didn't recieve the same urgency vibe that I felt so I took it upon myself to handle the situaiton. And I fixed the hole.


Jamie says I over reacted. I say I was protecting my children from the disease infested varmits that gnawed their way through our wood siding, 2x4s, insulation and drywall.

And in case you are wondering, its repaired now. By a professional who used more than duct tape. Thanks to our trusty contractor find who remodeled Caleb's room, our birdhouse is no more. Buh Bye Birdies.

No comments:

Post a Comment