Party of Five

Friday, September 30, 2011

Today is the last day of September. Fall has definitely been in the air this week too! We've had some amazing weather and have spent as much time outside as possible. If you come to visit, you'll be able to tell this by looking at the inside of my house. Oh well. I'll get to it one day.
We've done a lot of park days, a lot of walks, a lot of bike riding and even a great zoo day. We love the zoo!! I've actually lost count to how many times we've gone this year. Hoping to get a few more visits in before Winter too. Such a great place! And this last visit seemed especially fantastic. The animals seemed to be enjoying the weather too. They were upfront and friendly with all of us. Performing for us at every opportunity. So cute!

Now the kids are talking about Halloween. Faith keeps saying she wants to be a witch. Caleb was saying he wants to be some sort of Warlock. I think we should do a theme. Faith should be Princess Leia, Caleb could be Darth Vader and Ashley should be Yoda. How cute would that be!??! Caleb excitedly added that I could be Chewbacca if this scenario played out. I didn't ask why he chose Chewbacca. But I did make an appointment to get my hair cut. Perhaps its over due.


On another note... check out Baby Girls shoes!! So cute! These came from my sister Michelle. I squeezed the Chunky into them and this might be the only time she can wear them. We had to squeeze into these jeans too. Sometimes we have to suffer to be cute. Boy is she cute!??!! I love this baby so much. 

Which reminds me... Caleb asked me which kid was my favorite. I explained to him that I love all three of them the same and how even though I worried how I would do that, God made moms and dads special so that this love just grows. It just happens. After my long explanation, he says to me "If you tell me who your favorite kid is, I'll tell you who my favorite parent is." 
Hmmmmm....... I don't know if I want to know that answer. Stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment